Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday 10/6

Hi everyone! It's Wednesday! Hope everybody is having a great week so far. Today we have a few different concepts to share.  I was browsing around today on the Pottery Barn website. (No affiliation, just love their stuff, and tend to wish i were rich when i browse there) Anyway, i found some neat inspiration that I just had to come share.  See ideas can come from anywhere when it comes to papercrafting which i know you already knew.

The first thing i found were these neat little ribbon flower stickers.  Cute on walls, but i think it would be pretty cute on a scrapbook page as well. Have you tried these?  I am sure they are super simple to make and i am sure you have a huge stash of neglected ribbon just waiting to be dusted off

I am a big fan of color so when i saw this i thought it would be a ton of fun to use as a color combo on a layout, card or other project.  It almost reminds me of this one striped October Afternoon paper i have that also needs to come out of hiding and be used. 

I also came across this bulletin board which i think is great inspiration for a collage type layout or even if you just wanted to actually do up your own bulletin board like this and maybe throw in lots of pics and journaling. I think it would make great scrap room wall decor. Plus you could change it up every so often and add seasonal details.

Last but not least i came across another neat display item.  I think this would be great for displaying smaller layouts in your craft rooms.  I bet you could even make something like this easy on your own and i bet some of you already have!

So i hope i have provided you with a little inspiration today.  Share with us what you come up with!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment