Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 10/7

Morning! Are you ready for some inspiration?  Today i am sharing with you one of my favorite products at the moment.  Stephanie Hart makes the cutest little polymer clay embellishments. Her company is calle My Little Bit of Whimsy and she is in Canada.  You can find her fun products, blog and gallery here http://www.mylittlebitofwhimsy.com/
Lets take a look at some of her cute little "whimsies"..
First off there are these great sampler packs available in different colors and themes.  I do believe these are just perfect for those fall pages

I love the color combo on these ones and she offers some great textures. 

One of my favorite products are her pins.  These cute little birdies are available in lots of different colors

Another favorite of mine are the mushrooms. I don't know what it is but i cannot get enough of these. I need to place another order like yesterday! Also available in different colors


You can also find the cutest bumble bees and ladybugs, cupcake buttons and bird embellishments.  You really do have to rush over and check ou these great embellishments. 






Here is a layout i created with her bird pin and one of the mushrooms

As always i hope you are inspired, whether inspired to shop, or inspired to create! Share something with us if you create! Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment