Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday 10/12

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far.  I am coming to you with a new concept today.  I must admit i am a real patterned paper addict. I love all the different, fun patterns you can find. One of my favorites in this Cathedral Window patterns and i so wish more companies would come out with this pattern in diffrent colors and designs.  Here are a few inspirational pieces i found on etsy.

Love this gorgeous pillow from mama Rabbits Workshop..you can find it here Im not affiliated with any of these shops...Just want to give these talented ladies some credit where it is due.

I also found this adorable little bib by maryhanks which you can find here Love the color combo on this.

As fun as it would be to create this pattern myself, here is one of my favorite patterned papers using the pattern. Its in the October Afternoon Fly A Kite line.  If you do not own this yet then you must find some. It is fabulous!
As always if you're inspired i would love to see what you create! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment