Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday 10/14

Hi everyone! It is gettin really close to the weekend!  Today i am predicting cloudy with a chance of scrapbooking.  It is yucky and rainy here so this got me thinking of one of my favorite things in scrapbooking. Clouds! I don't know what it is but if i see something with clouds on it, i usually just fall in love.  For todays concept i am going to share lots of cloudy products with you and i hope you will be inspired to show me some of your favorites as well! I can always use more clouds.

We will start out with some patterned papers.

This is by far my very favorite cloud paper i believe. I just ordered more in fact.  Bella Blvd. makes it and it is just perfect for using as is or cutting up each individual cloud. I recommend using some pop dots. It has a great pattern on the back too so make sure you buy a few sheets!

Here is one from American Crafts.  Another favorite of mine. 


And since it is October, i have to share this Halloween themed one from Doodlebug.  I have yet to order this but i have my eye on it and it is in my cart.

Lets hit up some Etsy shops next for some great embellishments! 


I must say these are pretty funky but then i must say i LOVE them!  So bright and fun! You can find them here in the Chip Chop Shop

Again, i am a fan of felt so these are adorable.  You can find them in Greatest View's etsy shop


Ok some more felt. So these are not scrapbook embellishments. They are actually pins but i think they would make for some really cute embellishments.  These are made by lovahandmade
Ok one more etsy shop. These adorable hand carved stamps are made by eat pray create I think i need these just for the adorable cloud.

So remember the other day when i highlighted My Little Bit of Whimsy?  Well here we go again because they have some really cute cloud buttons in their shop as well!


This is another fun product from American Crafts. How can you go wrong with cloud ribbon? So cute!


One last product that i just love. I ordered this die set the other day from Paper Trey Ink .  If you are not famililar with them, they are a great stamp company. They also sell really nice papers, cardstock and coordinating embellishments. You must check them out!
Paper Trey Ink

Ok that is it for today.  Hope you have enjoyed all the great products i have showed you today!  Let me know if you create anything cloudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment